Joining Allegorithmic


Hank, meet Mat


Lots of people have been asking me what I’m doing now that I’m in Lyon. 

Well, there are wonderful museums, famous cooking schools and language academies, monumental theatres, and a whole local firmament of Michelin starred restaurants. Rest assured, I’m making good use of them. The city is beautiful to walk and that’s a good thing, because I sure have a lot of food to burn off.


Perhaps less well known, is the fact that Allegorithmic, the makers of Substance, have an office here too. It's still a small but growing team, working in a few offices in a cute co-working space and incubator called MamaWorks, dangerously close to Les Halles de Lyon, by famed chef Paul Bocuse.

I have decided to join this team. I have been playing with Substance for years now, and for a long time I have been wanting to help it becoming a successful tool suite for us in the film industry. Finally, now that I am in the region, this is my chance, and I'm taking it.

If you're going, I hope to see you soon at FMX!

Comments

Popular Posts