The political compass

Reading the blog of the former British ambassador to Uzbekistan, Craig Murray, I found this interesting link.
 
 

 I found the first page of questions clearly biased (although they were biased to a direction I agreed with). I thought that would be a nice way to see where you stand, and pick your next candidate, based on their quotes and interviews. During the latest election for example you could have cross referenced with Google Quotes.

So where do I stand?


 
Well... It's good to see I stand on the "good" side. That is as far as possible from Silvio Berlusconi. I suppose that fits with me living in San Francisco.

Comments

Mik said…
Una via di mezzo fra Nelson Mandela e il Dalai Lama! Non male direi!

Grazie per il commento sul blog, spero di vederti presto, magari a San Francisco o in quel di Londra.

Un abbraccio
Mik

Popular Posts