Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Brave


Determined to make her own path in life, Princess Merida defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom. Granted one wish, Merida must rely on her bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse.

After so much inspiring work, we are starting to see the end approach. Brave is coming out this Summer, and it seems like the end of an era. People are starting to wrap, and the new projects are ramping up and taking on a lot of technical directors and artists.
 

I am one of the few here at Pixar, it feels like, who have never worked on this project directly. After Toy Story 3, I moved on almost directly onto La Luna and then Monsters University. Now I am working in the Tools department, where the software the artists use day by day is made. 

Hence, I have carefully avoided spoiling the story by seeing the reels in a long time. I want to see the movie in all its splendor, with untainted eyes. I can hardly wait.

Post a Comment