Waiting for Oscar night - Legend of the Guardians

Friday night at Pixar I had a chance to see Alice in Wonderland. Other than being a very visually appealing movie, I was looking forward to that because before of the movie, I knew they would show the first trailer of "Legend of the Guardians" in 3D.

Only 6 months away from the due release, this movie from Zack Snyder and Animal Logic changed its name from "The Guardians of Ga'Hoole", the original books title, to avoid conflicting with the current release name of the new Dreamworks movie "The Guardians of Childhood". I had a very minor part while working at Animal Logic on this new release, and I am looking forward to seeing it in theaters. It will probably be contending for the next year's Academy Awards.

So here is the new trailer! Look forward to it!

Enjoy the Oscar Night!

Comments

Popular Posts