Waiting for Toy Story 3


While my job is done on Toy Story 3, the movie is not quite done yet. In the meantime, Pixar has released a double feature, Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3D, meaning that with some polarized or coloured glasses you will be able to see Buzz, Woody and the gang in three dimensions. I do recommend seeing it. Ironically, what makes it worth seeing in my opinion, is the hilarious ancillary animation that was inserted to fill the time between the two features, when many people will be looking away from the screen.

Even though this is not a new release, the double feature has been very successful at the box office, hinting that there is quite some expectation ramping up. If you can't wait either, I'll leave you with this nice mashup I found on youtube.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts