Back to Sydney

After a quite amazing three-months-long trip in Central and Southeastern Asia, I'm back to Sydney. I decided to lend a hand to Animal Logic for finishing up the movie Australia. It's a love story, about an English Lady and an Australian drover, set in Darwin during the second world war. From the director of Moulin Rouge, and starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman, it is going to be quite graphical and visually appealing.

Because of the versatility of my tasks and the short time remaining, the title of my position is not clear yet. Senior something, probably shader writer as usual. I am writing shaders, pipeline tools and I will probably light some shots too.

Stay tuned, it is an exciting project, and it's promising to be a rough ride with only 9 weeks left to deliver.

Comments

Popular Posts